Terms and Conditions
*You need a valid drivers license to drive our buggies and must have it with you on the day of your tour ( photo or photocopy are not acceptable)
*These buggies are registered so the same rules apply as if driving a car on the road
*Weight Limit 155kg per person in the buggies and 125kg on the segways
* Children need to be 7 years or older to go on the tour and ride the segways
* Enclosed shoes such as sandshoes, runner, trainers,joggers or canvas shoes must be worn
* We still run our tours in the rain,windy or overcast days , we will cancel if we deem it to be unsafe.
* If we have to cancel a tour we will reschedule you to an agreed date or we can give you a gift voucher to be used at later date. We will refund only if you are on holidays from out of state and if we can't find you an alternative date.
* All bookings need to be paid before the tour date
*If you wish cancel or transfer your tour
*21 days before tour date 25% of total price is charged for transfer/cancellation of your tour date
*14 days before tour date 50% of total price is charged for transfer/cancellation of your tour date
*7 days before tour date 75 % of total price is charged for transfer/cancellation of your tour date
* 4 days beore tour date 100% of total price is charged for transfer/cancellation of your tour date
*Failure to show up on time or day for your tour ,you will forfeit your experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book
* All guests will be required to sign a disclaimer before commencement of our tour. Some of the items on the disclaimer are listed below. In signing this disclaimer you agree that you and any minors under your care under the age of 18 that....
-You can not go on a tour if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol (no refund if you are)
-You agree that you have no medical condition that will affect your driving of our buggies or any of the associated activities ( boat cruise//segways)
- Gold Coast Island Buggy Tours staff or agents accept not liability to any injuries,death or damage to yourself or your personal items.
-You take full financial responsibility for any of your actions that may result in injury ,death or damage to yourself or your personal belongings,you are also responsible for any injury,death or damage caused by you or anyone under your care as well as to our staff,property or equipment or any fines that may be due to your actions
-If any of our rules or instructions are not adhered to, you will be removed from the tour without a refund. This includes, but is not limited to, overtaking, doing donuts, drifting, no sharp turns or skidding. You must obey our guides instructions at all times for your own safety and the safety of other on our tour
-No smoking is allowed whilst on the boat cruise, riding the segways or will in the buggies or undergoing our on site induction/training
-You will be required attend our Safety briefing we have before each tour activity and must pass an induction test before you can drive our buggies
-If you do not pass this test , you will NOT be allowed to drive a buggy but you can be taken as a passenger.( if possible)
*You will not receive a refund you don't agree to our terms and conditions or don't pass our induction exam.